My Tea Party

My Tea Party
No Tea Party Is Complete Without a Vase Of Peonies Looking On....

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Bears To Sell

These are my hand sewn German Mohair Teddy Bears.
They have leather paws and vintage glass eyes. Noses have been sewn and each will have there own special neckwear.
The small sparse light cream fur one has his own little knitted scarf which I knitted.
Big braun Bear is so manly and he has a special collar made of bells to remind him of the good old day when he preformed in a circus..... but no more.
The two honey coloured bears who are sitting together were made within a short time of one another and seem to have become inseparable since then. Little Lewis I've named him loves sitting between his big brothers Thomas's legs and feel safe and warm there.
Floppy Burnt Orange Bear has had all his fur clipped off and has a floppy feel to him. Where his belly button should be he has a special wooden button.




How am I supposed to separate them when the time comes to sell them?
This I'm finding is the hard part of creating something form nothing. Spending so much time lovingly sewing them into little fur people with personalities makes it beyond hard to make the decision to sell them.



Just look at their little faces..... How can I???? Sigh

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand. My girls are like my babies...hard to say goodbye sometimes.

    ReplyDelete