My Tea Party

My Tea Party
No Tea Party Is Complete Without a Vase Of Peonies Looking On....

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Alice Wonderland

This is the third piece I purchased from Laurence at Feltoohlala on ETSY.
Titled Alice Wonderland.
It's a different style of doll which is called 'Matrioshka', this is where the sculpture has no legs.
She comes with a bottle labeled 'Drink Me'
She was created for a ETSY challenge quarterly blog event.
Her facial features are just so delicate and sweet.





My dolls are about eight inches / 20cm made entirely from wool, needle felted by hand with no stuffing.
Some may have a piece of lace or textile or beads to decorate the dress or the hair, but basically pure wool is my favorite material. 
They are not intended for young children, to play roughly with, actually they rather are decorative items although very nice to touch and hold in the hand.
This doll is one of a kind and my own design. It won´t be reproduced.
I keep the right to use the image of the doll once it is sold however.
This is Alice, she was made for the Etsy ADo team 2nd quarterly blog event.
(She has the key so she can go back whenever she wants!)

No comments:

Post a Comment