My Tea Party

My Tea Party
No Tea Party Is Complete Without a Vase Of Peonies Looking On....

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Marion and Her Bears

This is just one of my newly found Needle Felted Armature figures I have purchased in the last week.
She has been created by and amazing French artist who lives and works in Budapest, Hungry.
Laurence is her name ( Laurent for boy )  she is just so talented!
This one she has entitled 'Marion and her Bears'
Here is her description of what inspired her to put 1 month of hands and barbed needle to super fine wool to bring her to life.


Marion is one of my first armature doll, and it is a new design from me, in which I have great interest.
She is needle felted by me and my own design of course.
She is around 11 inches (27cm) tall, and comes with a white polar bear and a brown little bear wearing a collar.
She wears a tiny decorative golden bell on an orange piece of leather around her neck, her hair is tied in a girlish way.
She can take off her white silk chiffon tutu, but not the pink satin shoes.
You can move her head, arms and legs, she needs a stand(not provided) to safely stand by herself, however in a composition like on pictures, she can be helped by her bears.
They will come in a box.
They are not intended for children as a toy. 
Marion is orphaned and that is why she comes so well along with those young bears...they will need a home with warmth and kindness.





No comments:

Post a Comment