My Tea Party

My Tea Party
No Tea Party Is Complete Without a Vase Of Peonies Looking On....

Monday, February 21, 2011

More of Princess Poppy

These are the most recent photos I've taken of my Poppy.
She has such a sweet face and loves hopping up onto the couch in my spot when I go off to do something.
I'm sure she thinks if she does this I won't lose or forget her! lol
Sometimes I think about what an AWFUL puppy she was and wonder where this precious little, well behaved, so soft and fluffy best friend came from???
I often tell her she was my gift from God. That he knows what and who we need in our lives at just the right time. Of all the little dogs in the whole world he picked her for me.


She keeps her mummy grounded.

2 comments:

  1. Practising for playing innocent... she's lovely.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I forgot to mention I love the bears very much! how will you part with them!!

    ReplyDelete